Friday, August 13, 2010

Waiting, sweating, etc.

So it's stinking hot, again!

Mr. November Rein has a few coats of oils on him, but has been giving me little fits. This resin is just fighting me every step of the way, it seems! Ah well, it will turn out eventually, with patience, and work.

Since I've had some off time between oil coats, I have been tinkering with Obcecado lately. He practically melted in my hands while sculpting on him earlier! I don't even know how hot it got today, but it's definitely hotter in my craft/computer room with my computer running all day, and not the best circulation due to plastic on the window outside (the house is being painted!). He's hanging out in my mini-fridge with a few bottles of beer for the night haha! Hope he doesn't wake up with a hangover...


I'll post a few pics, but they really aren't great. The lighting made him look quite strange and lumpish in a few areas. His lower legs are just hardly blocked in, and his upper legs just barely tied into his body so far. His muscles are scratchy and crazy with tool marks, and unfinished. He is still in the stage where things may change drastically, so he looks a real mess. But it's still fun to share!








No comments:

Post a Comment