Sunday, April 15, 2012

Okaaaay so I said it had been too long...

Now it's been over two years! Bad Andrea!
Well that's what happens when you move and no longer have space to work in...apartment life is not always super conducive to sculpting and painting. But I have moved yet again, and while I can't work on projects at home, I have a much more awesome space that I can do some stuff in now...a whole bronze foundry! Oh yes, I am back in Tacoma, and my former coworkers have started up their own foundry since the Bronze Works went out of business! Sweet, no?!

http://2ravensstudio.com/ (give it a click, you know you wanna!)

So it all started with me repairing a cold cast bronze sculpture for them, since I'm the resident horse nut. Now the juices are starting to trickle, and I'm feeling the urge to work on my own projects once again. Here's to hoping a lahar of creative juices bursts forth, and I get something DONE!

Now if I could only locate my sculpting tools in all my stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment