Friday, July 9, 2010

So it's a little warm...

I have been working on prepping the Reiner since the box showed up, but I'm still not quite finished. Almost there, but a few more days. Washington got hit with some sudden hot weather, and it's rather oppressive and not making for the best drying time on my primer it seems.

I also haven't had time to touch my sculpture, unfortunately...

I have a dance show, my first ever real 'performance' the end of July, and I have to finish costuming in less than a week. That stuff has been taking most of my spare moments, but at least it's still a creative endeavor, right? I did say this blog was for my general creative activities, not just model horses ;)

I might go into more detail on the fun costume stuff later, but right now I have to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment